Vin'Ash Community Outreach
Vin'Ash celebrates ten years in providing outreach services that has reached over a quarter of a million adolescents, parents and school faculty. For the last ten years we have helped:.
- Create peer based support groups in our local high schools
- Conducted hundreds of parent and family process groups
- Increased community awareness through outreach and education
- Networked with educational faculty and local professionals
- Provided crisis support for teens and family members
- Worked with local law enforcement to provide support to the community
- Mentored teens one-on-one providing unconditional support
This year we pledge to expand our services and continue to support to our public schools in the following school districts: ESUSD, MBUSD, RBUSD, TUSD, PVPUSD and LAUSD. These FREE outreach services will include:
- Parent education and support
- Faculty in-service and support
- Teen process groups
- 12-Step recovery panels
- Student based community service
Our community outreach programs, much like our life coaching service, use motivational interviewing coupled with a 12 step approach to assist our clients in improving their lives. Our goal is to continue being a leader in community outreach by supporting our local schools, the students in them and the families at home. If you are interested in using Vin'Ash to strengthen your faculty, educational curriculum or your support programs please email us and we'll set some time aside to discuss what we can do for you. Thank you for providing us the opportunity to give back.